Munic waits for you.
Welcome back to the campsite! From May 30th 2020 we can again accept tourist overnight stays. Our reception is open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. We do not accept reservations, but experience shows that we always have places available. We have enough parking spaces available.
To speed up the registration formalities, please have the following information ready on arrival:
- identification card
- Phone number
- Registration address
- License plate number, for trailers the license plate number of the trailer
Our supermarket is open daily from 7 a.m. to at least 12 p.m. Depending on the space available, longer. You get rolls and pretzels, etc. without pre-order.
Please click in the picture to scale
Important information due to Covid-19 (corona virus)
For the benefit of all, we ask that every guest pay attention to an increased level of cleanliness! You can read the current requirements here:
- A stay is only possible for healthy people without acute respiratory diseases of any severity or fever. If there are signs of illness or if you have had contact with a COVID-19 infected person in the last 14 days, we cannot accommodate you.
- A mouth-nose covering is voluntary on the square, in and around the sanitary building, regardless of the time of day and the number of visitors! You should bring your own masks or the like.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 meters to all people who do not belong to your household must be observed on the entire site. Should someone come towards you in the sanitary building, please step aside to keep the distance
- Please refrain from shaking hands and hugs
- Accumulations of people are not permitted! Any parties or celebrations are prohibited.
- Sneeze label: please sneeze or cough in a handkerchief or in the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Please let us know if you develop symptoms of illness and then please stay in your caravan. Please notify a doctor. We are happy to assist you
- Children must not be left unattended! The “little ones” cannot implement these rules alone
- The current contact restriction by the Bavarian government applies to short visits
- In order to ensure that contact persons are identified in the event of an infection with COVID-19, the data according to the registration form may have to be passed on to the health department. The data is stored so that it is inaccessible to unauthorized third parties and destroyed after one month.
Sanitary facilities (in addition to the above points):
- Please use your own sanitary facilities if possible!
- Please use the disinfection dispenser provided - if you have any intolerances, please bring your own disinfectant!
- Please bring your own towel to wash your hands
- Please note the maximum number of people that may be in washrooms / toilets / kitchens.
- The sanitary buildings must be closed during cleaning! Please use the other sanitary facilities or those in your leisure vehicle during cleaning
- We use surface disinfection for contact surfaces at regular intervals and depending on the frequency of use
- Changes can occur at any time due to legal or municipal requirements. In any case, please also observe the signs on the camping site.
Many questions explained clearly: